Contemporary Pest Control: An Invaluable Service
- Rodents carry over 200 distinctive pathogens and diseases.
- Termites cause more than £3.5 billion in property damage on an annual basis.
- The amount of food destroyed and contaminated by rats and other rodents is enough to feed over 200 million people each year.
- Over 56% of homeowners reported having serious issues with ant infestations during the past 12 months.
- 95% of today’s pest control specialists have treated apartments, condominiums, and hotels for bed bugs during past year.
To help you take care of an on-site pest infestation as soon as possible, we’ve created a reference guide to help you ascertain a reputable pest control company in Cornwall, or wherever you happen to live for that matter.
Step One: Look for an Experienced Firm
The most renowned pest control organisations are able to tout upwards of 30 years’ experience with handling pests and various forms of wildlife; be sure to look for a time-tested team that has been serving the local community for at least a few decades.
Step Two: Ensure On-Demand Service
The vast majority of pest infestations arise with little to no prior warning – all it takes is a homeowner or employee to look in the wrong place at the wrong time. As such, it’s extremely important to record the contact information of a local pest specialist that can provide a 24/7/365 emergency response service.
Step Three: Confirm an Extensive Suite of Services
Last but not least, you’ll want to ensure that your pest control partner can serve as a comprehensive one-stop shop:
- Rat and mouse control
- Bee and wasp eradication
- Bird control
- Insect control, including termites, roaches, bed bugs, beetles, and more
- Wildlife control, including foxes, rabbits, squirrels, and moles
With this helpful checklist by your side, you’ll be able to find a trustworthy local expert and resolve your pest issues in a timely and cost-effective manner.